Grossing over 45,000 readers, 76% of which are manager and above, property week is the leading title in the uk commercial and residential property market
Property Week offers national and regional property coverage, including the latest breaking news, analysis, data and opinion for professionals to help them stay up-to-date. As a subscriber, you will also receive all the latest property news and research from the industrial and logistics sector on propertyweek.com – plus our exclusive Sheds supplement.
Subscribe to Property Week today to get an insider’s grasp of what makes the industrial and logistics marketplace tick.
Metropolis International is a fastgrowing group, established in 1994, that specialises in business & consumer media, discount & loyalty programmes and business software. It employs 500 people and has offices in London, Chester, Bolton, Frome, Plymouth, Dublin and New York. Its fastest growing division is its Business to Business division Emap.
Property Week is the UK’s most forward thinking, dynamic commercial property media brand catering for property professionals across the UK and the globe.
Property Week is looking to recruit an Account Executive to manage our recruitment section, based in our state of the art offices next to East Croydon station This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand with a loyal and dedicated following. The right candidate will need to be a motivated self starter and comfortable taking an autonomous approach to the role. The candidate will be responsible for selling a print and digital portfolio of advertising packages to professional property clients across London and the regions. They should love recruitment, and should relish being able to make a name for themselves on one the country’s top business media brands.
- Managing the development of revenue by achieving agreed personal targets and preparing presentations.
- Taking a proactive approach to lead sourcing in order to uncover new business opportunities.
- Liaising with clients daily to discuss and identify their advertising requirements; Devising an advertising campaign that meets the client's needs and budget
- Creating new business relationships whilst building rapport and growing existing business to increase revenue across the geographical area.
- Driving, maintaining and developing business within the wider team.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Enjoy active selling-Make good numbers of calls per day and spend a minimum of 90 minutes on the phone per day. They’ll also be plenty of opportunity for face to face meetings-whatever you think it will need to grow the business!
- Using all the tools at your disposal such as Madgex, create convincing presentations , that explain to clients the benefits of using Property Week.
- Complete Administrative tasks including invoicing clients, compiling reports and using CRM systems.
- Take an active part in team meetings and providing support to the team on a daily basis
- Have experience of consultative sales and have a professional telephone manner.
- Plan and manage your own time effectively
- Initiative - proactive and able to work independently
- Minimum 1 years’ experience using Madgex Platform or any other relevant job boards
- Minimum 1 years’ print & digital recruitment expertise
- Minimum 1 years recruitment experience
- Experience within the property sector would be an advantage but not essential
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Dependable – takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Office and Outlook
We’re committed to Metropolis International being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
If that sounds like you, please send your CV, salary expectations and a note about how your talent matches the task to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.