Salary: £23k p/a + Bonus
Hours: 40 hrs per week, Monday – Friday
Metropolis provides market leading reward and loyalty programmes through its Smartsave and For Less Guides platforms, direct to customers, as well as a Corporate programme for public sector clients. Smartsave is an online platform that provides over 2 million annual visitors 20% discount vouchers to popular attractions and restaurants across the UK, USA & Europe. Customers can discover the discounts at Smartsave, and what they can expect on their trip. Overall The customers save 20% on their ticket costs or food and drinks bill!
About the role:
The main purpose off this role is to be the key intermediary between clients and the Smartsave team. Managing relationships and taking full ownership of existing accounts, while attracting new clients. The successful candidate key objective will be to deliver against the account vision and achieve account growth. You will do this by providing insight and analysis on product performance with a view to continually improve on Metropolis return on investment
We are looking for someone with Strong communication and influencing skills
With a good track record of building successful relationships with high level stakeholders. This role will suit someone who is curious and forward thinking, self-motivated with a desire to constantly improve and progress current practices. knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – particularly Excel to advanced level is highly desirable. As well as an understanding of the process and logistics behind printed media and Content Management Systems.
· Maintaining existing and attracting new clients.
· Sourcing new partners and advertisers for the London for Less Maps
· Overseeing the running of campaigns and promotions, from brief right through to completion – ensuring that all promotional activity is in line with the client’s expectations and is a positive representation of the Smartsave and For Less brands
· Insight and analysis into brand and campaign performance – comparing actual revenue against the brand plan and identifying trends and key focus areas
· Report monthly client revenue numbers and to work with finance team to ensure that entire invoicing process is correct.
· Project management of key initiatives
· Content management across all channels, and digital promotion
· Financial forecasting
· Working with an internal design team – performing the final reviewing and editing of materials before approving publishing and circulation
· Extracting relevant and useful information out of large data sets to provide insight and statistic
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org As we do receive a high volume of applications , we are unable to get back to everyone with inidvidual feedback. We will however be in contact with sucessfual candidates within 2 weeks of the advert closing.
We’re committed to being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.