For over 40 years, Taxbriefs has delivered expert content and personalised marketing material for financial advisers and accountants to send to their clients.
We provide a full range of personalised content marketing products, designed, planned and written with you, your business and your clients needs in mind.
Trading as EMAP for its B2B division, Metropolis International is a fast-growing business, privately owned Media Group with £60m of revenue, structured in three divisions – consumer media, business media and discount and loyalty. It has print magazine, digital and face-to-face activities in the business media division, magazines and basic websites in consumer, and the Smart save discount and loyalty business. Metropolis is actively looking at acquiring more media businesses. It employs approaching 500 people in offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Lancashire, Cheshire, Devon and Dublin.
Taxbriefs client marketing produces personalised client marketing materials for financial advisers and accountants both digitally and in print. The business has been delivering high quality personalised communication material to the financial services market for many years, with a focus on quality, accuracy and customer service.
The primary function is to generate revenue, build upon your existing client base and represent the high-quality content produced by Taxbriefs. The Account Manager role is central to helping drive sales and achieve targets. Our business is highly customer focused, meaning strong interpersonal skills are a necessity to success.
- Take on revenue responsibility for Taxbriefs products and deliver target sales revenue
- Meet KPIs as prescribed across all sales teams around the business
- Generate incremental revenues from clients by adopting an integrated sales approach
- Develop strong relationships with both existing clients and new prospects to secure future business and drive initial engagement across our propositions
- Have an in-depth knowledge of your clients’ marketing schedules and objectives and all key personnel involved
- Take a lead in working closely with the Taxbriefs content team to build knowledge and insight to create both revenue and product development opportunities
- Build understanding of the market, understand key trends and language to support your sales conversations, proactively communicating developments to the commercial director and internal stakeholders
- Take on key development projects as required by the Head of Sales
- Represent EMAP brands at all times, through both verbal and written communication, and at events.
- Complete administrative tasks in a concise and timely manner
- Proven ability to generate leads and convert bookings
- Proven ability to build relationships at senior levels
- Proven track record in achieving targets
- A proven track record in consultative sales and account management with experience selling online subscriptions and awards/events sponsorship to influencers and decision makers
- Evidence of developing effective new business revenues
- Demonstrate general business awareness, knowledge of client needs across the financial sector and strong commercial acumen
- Strong goal orientation, focusing on exceeding personal, team and organisational targets and experience and willingness to work to predefined goals
- Effectively communicate building rapport and relating to others at all levels, both internally and externally
- Adept at networking and able to socialise productively.
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
If that sounds like you, please send your CV, salary expectations and a note about how your talent matches the task to Martin Quinn on email@example.com
EMAP is a member of the Metropolis Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.