Construction News is dedicated to providing essential business information and intelligence to win work and compete effectively in an increasingly complex construction sector. It is widely recognised as the brand trusted by leading contractors to help them shape the future of the industry.
With a premier reputation based on accurate news reporting, market analysis and expert commentary, Constructions News engages an influential group of senior decision-makers drawn from both core contractors and major suppliers in the construction industry.
Relied upon by thousands of construction professionals, Construction News is a unique brand offering unparalleled opportunity across multiple platforms spanning print, web, mobile, social media, awards and bespoke events.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
EMAP’s purpose is to drive professional progress for ambitious individuals and companies in Fashion, Architecture, Health and Construction. We unlock growth opportunities for our customers. Our unrivalled relationships with key decision makers give our customers essential access, insight and recognition. We deliver this professional advantage through award winning digital content, live events, intelligence services and learning tools.
About the role:
Based in the Cone division in our Shoreditch office and reporting to the portfolio sales Director, this role will involve selling B2B sponsorship and marketing solutions across the highly respected and market leading Construction News Brand
To be successful within this role you will be able to demonstrate significant experience within a B2B sales role and have good knowledge of marketing solutions such as print, digital. You will be a highly motivated and skilled Business Development Manager.
You will be joining our friendly and high performing sales team. A brilliant communicator with a strong work ethic, you will be selling B2B solutions into senior marketing and sales representatives from some the UK’s leading design, construction and technology manufacturers who are looking to influence and engage with our architecture audience
- Sell a full range of products within the portfolio from print and digital through to sponsorship campaigns.
- Identify new revenue streams to generate sustainable year on year growth
- Take a proactive and strategic approach to targeting and confirming new business.
- Maintain a high quality of client interaction both new and existing, through various methods, such as, verbally trade shows, meetings.
- Work collaboratively with editorial, sales and events teams to ensure targets are reached and exceeded.
- Taking ownership of your client’s sales, maintain an accurate pipeline.
- Responsible for campaigns sold, you will liaise with the relevant departments to see all internal processes through to the end as per client’s expectations, guaranteeing orders are processed correctly.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.