Grossing over 45,000 readers, 76% of which are manager and above, property week is the leading title in the uk commercial and residential property market
Property Week offers national and regional property coverage, including the latest breaking news, analysis, data and opinion for professionals to help them stay up-to-date. As a subscriber, you will also receive all the latest property news and research from the industrial and logistics sector on propertyweek.com – plus our exclusive Sheds supplement.
Subscribe to Property Week today to get an insider’s grasp of what makes the industrial and logistics marketplace tick.
Ref: CPM/ CW
EMAP’s purpose is to drive professional progress for ambitious individuals and companies in commercial property and other market sectors. We unlock growth opportunities for our customers. Our unrivalled relationships with key decision makers give our customers essential access, insight and recognition. We deliver this professional advantage through award winning digital content, live events, intelligence services and learning tools.
About the role:
Working under the direction of the Event Development Director, you will be responsible for identifying and producing industry leading, commercially viable repeat conferences and events and validating new topic ideas. The length and structure of these may vary through-out the year. The role will also be responsible for overseeing the delivery of all the events in the portfolio including those produced by freelancers. It is anticipated that there will also be a future requirement to recruit, manage and develop junior conference producers.
To be successful within this role you will be a Self-motivated and be able to work autonomously. Demonstrating high integrity you will Inspire others to get things done. With excellent
- Research with the profession and analyse the feasibility of repeat events
- Management of advisory boards
- Maximise existing events to ensure they meet the ‘need to know’ requirement to guarantee attendance
- Conduct detailed research by phone and in person with key industry figures to determine the validity of topics, key themes, format, speakers, competitor landscape, timing, price point and location
- Analyse past delegates to determine appropriate pricing and targeting
- Establish growth areas for existing events or new events
- Develop session formats appropriate to demands of the delegate audience
- interpersonal skills you will be results orientated with strong attention to detail.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.