Salary: Competitve + Bonus
About Us: Metropolis International Group is a fast-growing group, established in 1994. We specialise in business and consumer media and discount programmes. We have offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Bolton, Dublin, and Chester. The group consists of EMAP, Smartsave and Diamond Publishing Ltd and over 40 brands
About you: The ideal individual to fulfil the role of Lead CRM will possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels and functions. A methodical thinker with a high level of organisation skills, you will have experience within a media environment and be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and a strong knowledge of CRM Systems knowledge of HTML and Service Desk solutions would also be highly advantageous.
About the Role: As a CRM Lead you will act as first line support for all incoming cases triaging and assigning to appropriate teams. You will support the wider Metropolis Group by researching solutions, and leading on the next phases of the CRM project of onboarding 20 brands while managing one direct report.
- Act as the first line of communication between users and ensure timely allocation and completion of cases. Taking ownership of those which require further investigation.
- Work closely with the CRM team to prioritise incoming cases appropriately and to provide case feedback where relevant.
- Maintain the role hierarchy for security and forecasting purposes
- Maintain products and pricing for all brands within the business unit
- Ensure all users have appropriate access/permissions.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Support larger development projects being undertaken as required.
- Proactively develop own knowledge and propose areas for development.
The successful individual will have experence in the following areas
- CRM systems.
- Leading a team and or, mentoring and coaching.
- Training and supporting of CRM systems.
- Updating, maintaining, and testing of CRM systems.
Closing date; November 15th
First stage interview: November 23rd
Please send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations and notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
We are committed to Metropolis international Group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.