Daltonsbusiness.com is the UK’s largest and most popular businesses for sale portal.
Our objective is to be the place where all business buyers can find details of all small to medium sized businesses and franchises for sale. Our website and mobile platform provide an easy to use but sophisticated online business for sale search.
Commercial agents sometimes referred to as business transfer agents, as well as business owners directly, list thousands of businesses for sale providing business buyers with the most complete online source of both businesses and franchises for sale in the UK.
More than 30,000 businesses and 200 franchise opportunities are listed on Daltons Business. Typically over 100,000 business buyers visit the website every week and we generate an average of 29,600 buyer enquiries to business and franchise sellers every month.
The Daltons brand is firmly established and respected as the UK’s number one media for connecting buyer and sellers of businesses and franchises. Each year Daltons Business helps 1000’s of business owners sell their business.
Daltonsbusiness.com is the UK’s largest and most popular businesses for sale portal. The Daltons brand is firmly established and respected as the UK’s number one media for connecting buyer and sellers of businesses and franchises. Each year Daltons Business helps 1000’s of business owners sell their business.
More than 25,000 businesses and 200 franchise opportunities are listed on Daltons Business. Typically 95,000 business buyers visit the website every week and we generate an average of 27,000 buyer enquiries to business and franchise sellers every month.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for addressing any issues/disputes from customers or clients. Also working closely with the Sales team to manage client’s ongoing advertising and pro-actively monitor results in order to put in place actions to improve where necessary and help to retain existing customers.
- To establish and maintain contact with the client base of the business
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Delegate certain customer enquiries to relevant team/person
- Managing calls and query emails
- Managing customers’ accounts/results
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss queries/issues/results/actions
- Build sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results
- To represent the company as needed at various industry specific Events & Exhibitions as required
- To adhere to the Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Customer Retention
- Customer Relationships
- Help to maintain and grow the business as appropriate.
- Maintaining strong working relationships both within the Company and with clients.
- Adherence to all accounting principlesand Company processes.
Competencies and Personal Specifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- A good problem solver
- Ability to pick up things easily
- Efficiency and organisational skills
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction
- Building and managing relationships.
- Ability to prioritise and deal with sensitive information and enquiries and taking appropriate action on a regular basis.
- Organisational awareness with the ability to operate with confidence and credibility across all functions of the Company.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to demonstrate an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
Judgement and Analysis:
- Sound judgement with the ability to interpret, analyse and disseminate information.
- A strong understanding of business and organisational risk and the ability to analyse situations and apply judgement on decisions.
- Resourceful and purposeful, with initiative, drive and a strong desire to deliver exceptional results.
- A team player both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to A Level Standard
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job
We’re committed to Emap being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
EMAP is a member of the Metropolis Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.