EMAP has a long and rich history as the owner of a portfolio of world-class media brands. We produce content that informs and progresses some of the largest and most respected businesses within the fastest moving and most influential sectors in the UK.
You will be key in maintaining and growing our current individual and corporate subscription base through your role as a Customer Services Executive.
You will be responsible for managing the customer services needs across all EMAP brands. Corporate Subscriptions are a growing revenue stream within EMAP so our subscribers will need extra care and dedication. The role will compromise of:
Ensuring all our subscribers have access to our digital content. Setting up and periodically checking online access is available to all our customers.
Answering email queries through a case based system.
Answering any queries with regards to login issues by updating customer information in our CRM system.
Resolving delivery queries by liaising with different departments. Using the data received to improve on future issues.
Working closely with our fulfilment house to ensure customer data is entered correctly.
Liaising throughout the business primarily with accounts, marketing and management regarding updates within the customer services processes.
Taking ownership of the entire order process system from conception through to fulfilment. Ensuring data accuracy at all check points.
Reconciling and validating all information in our CRM systems. Ensuring we meet all of our legal and financial requirements accurately.
Reporting and analysing sales figures. Updating the business through weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
Resolving any invoicing issues quickly and efficiently by being a point of contact between finance and the customer.
Other tasks as appropriate.
- Previous experience within a busy media company would be advantageous.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system preferred.
- Must be IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and a proven skill for data analysis.
- Ability to create a network of peers and build relationships both across the business and with external suppliers.
- Extremely well organised and able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload.
- Process and results orientated
- Problem solver
- Highly articulate
- Positive and enthusiastic
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to Fortuna.Rodrigues@emap.com to apply for this job