Grossing over 45,000 readers, 76% of which are manager and above, property week is the leading title in the uk commercial and residential property market
Property Week offers national and regional property coverage, including the latest breaking news, analysis, data and opinion for professionals to help them stay up-to-date. As a subscriber, you will also receive all the latest property news and research from the industrial and logistics sector on propertyweek.com – plus our exclusive Sheds supplement.
Subscribe to Property Week today to get an insider’s grasp of what makes the industrial and logistics marketplace tick.
EMAP’s purpose is to drive professional progress for ambitious individuals and companies in Fashion, Architecture, Health and Construction. We unlock growth opportunities for our customers. Our unrivalled relationships with key decision makers give our customers essential access, insight and recognition. We deliver this professional advantage through award winning digital content, live events, intelligence services and learning tools.
About the role:
Leading commercial property title Property Week is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven digital production manager/web editor to join its award-winning team of journalists. As digital production manager/web editor, you will oversee the day-to-day running of its new CMS. Working with the editor and deputy editor, you will help develop the brand’s digital and social media strategy to make the most of the enhanced functionality offered by its new website
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires a dynamic self-starter who shows initiative, is a team player and is excited about the opportunity to take Property Week’s digital output to the next level. You will have experience of working on a digital desk at a leading title and be looking to take the next step in your career. This role is based at Property Week’s office near East Croydon train station.
· Responsibilities include managing the flow of content to the website
· uploading the weekly produce online-only content such as video and podcasts
· Coordinating the flow of content to the website
· Uploading all magazine content from PDF to web on a weekly basis
· Restyling content so it is optimised for web
· Producing bespoke online content
· Updating website landing pages in CMS
· SEO optimisation
· Producing bespoke video and podcast content
· Writing website news as required
· Overseeing and monitoring social media output across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
· Overseeing the production of daily and weekly email news alerts and coordinating input from the editorial team
· Producing email creatives for the marketing team
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.