Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Metropolis International is undergoing a digital transformation. The business is in a state of high growth and is moving towards being digital first. The Digital Marketing team is central to supporting the business on this mission, sitting as a central resource to the portfolio of 40 B2B and B2C media and events brands.
The Digital Marketing team primarily supports the business in the areas of SEO and Email Marketing, but also acts as a centre of knowledge for all digital channels. Supporting on strategy, delivery and technical set up, as well as working closely with the analytics and data team to spot opportunities and work closely with brand marketing teams to drive digital performance.
About the role:
The new role of Digital Marketing Manager will be to support the Head of Digital Marketing to deliver several key transformation projects in 2020 and beyond. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Email Marketing, SEO, Data and Brand Marketing teams to enable a more holistic management of our digital channels, enabling them work together to drive digital performance. The role will mainly be supporting our brand teams in our Croydon and Shoreditch locations, with occasional travel to our Gunnersbury office.
You are a data driven, digital channel marketer with experience of subscription marketing or publishing. You will enjoy deep diving into analytics to form strategies across digital channels including organic and paid. You love project work and are happy to jump in to help the team. You will enjoy working with a variety of brands, taking an account management approach to driving digital performance in a matrix organisation. You enjoy working in a fast paced marketing team that is constantly evolving.
- Supporting the Head of Digital Marketing on central digital marketing projects and BAU tasks.
- Account management of brand marketing teams, dealing with requests for advice and assistance with all digital channels with a focus on SEO, Email and PPC.
- Working closely with the central SEO, Email, Data and Web teams to enable successful support of brand marketing team requests.
- Supporting with platform queries and supporting the management of marketing platforms.
- Supporting the business on management of digital channels, proving centralised point of support for digital campaign management for subscription marketing and driving channel performance.
- Insight and analysis of digital channels using Adobe Analytics, providing detailed reports and recommendations based on data driven analysis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to Metropolis International group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.