Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
EMAP’s purpose is to drive professional progress for ambitious individuals and companies in Fashion, Architecture, Health and Construction. We unlock growth opportunities for our customers. Our unrivalled relationships with key decision makers give our customers essential access, insight and recognition. We deliver this professional advantage through award winning digital content, live events, intelligence services and learning tools.
About the role:
EMAP is looking for an enthusiastic individual with event experience to join the fashion, architecture and building services operations team as an event executive.This role would be suitable for someone who has a keen interest and passion for the events industry and would like to gain further exposure.
As an event executive you will be providing operational support to the event managers on a range of live events including awards, conferences and festivals. Keeping standards exceptionally high across all areas of delivery whilst maintaining efficiency and cost effectiveness you will provide outstanding high-level customer service both in preparation and on site at events.
The ideal person for this role will be a creative and resourceful individual able to work autonomously with Strong organisational and communication skills.You will be a Team player with an Exceptional attention to detail
- With each event manager review delivery schedules
- Provide outstanding customer service to all our customers and stakeholders through written and oral communication
- Keeping track and monitoring revenue streams and delegate numbers by providing updates to all key stakeholders
- Oversee administrative tasks such as raising purchase orders, setting up new suppliers, processing reimbursements, booking travel and accommodation etc.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are upheld with all design aspects and producing copy and proof reading for all event related items
- Negotiating with suppliers to get the very best value and quality for the available budget
- Award events: carry out administrative tasks such as inviting judges, announcing shortlists, chasing images and requirements, logging table bookings, sending out essential guides to attendees and being the first point of contact for queries and information
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.