As an Events Sales Consultant, you will be the “face” of the brands, both for existing customer accounts new business relationships across delegate sales and the awards entries and table sales campaigns for FABS covering some of the industry’s biggest events.
This is where you can build long lasting and loyal business relationships with clients. Including managing retention accounts to ensure deepening customer engagement and re-engaging lapsed clients. You will also be required to secure a high volume of new business accounts to ensure sustainable growth of the event.
You will need to be tenacious, proactive, resilient, and driven, with a true desire to succeed in a sales environment. Your key goal will be to grow our business sales through world class, award winning events. You will also be expected to exemplify team standards and behaviours.
- Mandarin along with English is required for this opportunity.
- Events sales experience preferred but not essentialYou will be professional, entrepreneurial, organised and will have strong commercial awareness
- As the face of your brand, you must always be punctual and well presented
- You will have a high level of emotional intelligence, with a commitment to development and success
- The ideal candidate will be articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Preferably an experienced CRM user
- Proficiency in general computer use including Microsoft Office tools is essential
- Previous experience with a structured sales training method, such as DIPIDA, is preferred
- Maintaining regular telephone contact with your accounts and build excellent working relationships to drive YOY growth
- Lead weekly trade updates with your line manager and key stakeholders, maintaining 100% accuracy of event numbers and pipelines.
- Uphold a robust and ambitious sales plan and ensure maximum delivery against sales targets for entire portfolio.
- Raise and maintain brand profile and become the recognised face of your portfolio, both internally and externally
- Closely monitor competitor activity maintaining external market knowledge influencing your sector.
- Be an example to the team and set the standard with regards to KPI’s, target performance and behaviours
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.