EMAP is a progressive content, subscription & networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data and ideas through our industry-leading business to business portfolio of brands.
Our unrivalled relationships with experienced and highly skilled professionals in niche industries are of high value and interest to companies looking to influence and engage decision makers in those sectors. We deliver access to these highly sort after business professionals through award winning print and digital content, live events, intelligence services, learning tools and recruitment solutions.
About the role:
Manage a portfolio of pre-defined leading industry awards, conferences and bespoke marketing solutions events on time, below budget, and to the required standard – ensuring that brand values are met. You will drive continual improvement, event growth and best practice across all events.
Managing internal and external customer relationships. This will include working closely with editorial and commercial teams to help identify and shape bespoke projects through research, venue finding, marketing and customer acquisition
Customer and account focused induvial, the ideal candidate for this role will be engaging with ability to appropriately challenge at a senior level. With a high level of personal credibility, you will have the ability to naturally command respect from the team and the wider business.
Self-sufficient and accountable you the successful candidate will be organised and punctual with a positive and enthusiastic approach
- Liaise with all confirmed sponsors from the time of signed contract to post event, ensuring that all deliverables and objectives are met, and the business relationship is closely managed to guarantee repeat business
- Provide venues full set up details, floor plans, health and safety information, up to date programme within pre-defined timelines.
- Update the profit and loss file with all costs, ensuring that all estimates and quotes are updated immediately, to guarantee that events always remain within or below budget
- Carry out post event feedback, work towards improving scores year on year by providing excellent customer experience for speakers, sponsors, delegates and internal stakeholders at all times.
- Report to the Senior Event Manager key issues and performance of up and coming events so that the information can be discussed at weekly trading meetings
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.