Contracted hours: 15 to 22.5 hours per week (negotiable)
Location: East Croydon
EMAP’s mission is to engage deeply with our niche industry communities across multiple media, serving our audiences with insightful journalism and great events; providing the information, intelligence and networking opportunities and connections with peers and suppliers that will enable them to successfully develop their interests, businesses and careers. EMAP’s vision is, quite simply, to create long-term profitable futures for the fantastic range of B2B brands it owns.
About the role:
EMAP’s Amber division in East Croydon consists of ten exciting B2B brands. Due to growth in the number of events in its portfolio, we are seeking an experienced Part-Time Marketing Manager with Strong Event Marketing experience, to manage the marketing for 4 of our market-leading Conferences and Awards.
EMAP Croydon offers brand new offices located right outside of East Croydon station in a friendly and supportive environment. EMAP hosts an exciting Summer Staff Party and Christmas Party.
The successful candidate will have use of the Amber’s division’s email team, telemarketing resource, design team and web team to help fulfil their campaigns.
The successful candidate for this role will have Substantial relevant Marketing experience. With a confident and positive “can do” attitude. And the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. With good experience of managing social media You will have the ability to build strong working relationships, both internally with your teams and externally with suppliers
- Ability to prioritise workload within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong copywriting skills and written English are a must – confident writing promotional copy for marketing e-mails, brochures, letters, adverts and online that’s tailored to the specific audience
- Ability to build and manage complex event websites using our website management platform, training on platform will be provided.
- Excellent internal communications skills are required to liaise and update your brands’ busy sales teams, publishers, email team, designers and other colleagues to keep campaigns on track
- Weekly reporting of key marketing stats to your teams
- Take ownership of all social media channels
- Form beneficial partnership to drive sales
- Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers to print marketing materials
- Attend and assist at your events, which may include travel abroad
- Create and analyse questionnaires/Survey Monkeys for research purposes and report back to the team, making suggestions for future campaigns
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.