Drapers is looking for an experienced head of digital engagement to join our fast-paced team.
We are the British fashion industry’s bible – bringing the latest news, analyses, opinions and trends to senior decision makers through our daily newsletters, website and weekly print magazine.
As a multichannel brand, Drapers is continually looking to build its online engagement and drive digital initiatives to further engage our subscribers.
The Head of Digital Engagement will drive Drapers digital strategy specifically looking at continually increasing subscriber engagement as well as demonstrating how to display Drapers content to work most effectively online.
Working in collaboration with the Editor, this role will ensure a high standard of content across the website and will be part of Drapers overall growth strategy.
- Working with the editor to continually evolve Drapers digital strategy in line with the overall brand strategy
- Working with the wider Emap digital team to ensure Drapers is first with the latest digital developments
- Coming up with and implementing new digital initiatives to drive digital engagement
- Setting up meetings and working with corporate subscribers to develop their use of Drapersonline
- Liaising with the editorial team on how best to display content online repurposing articles to best suit this platform
- Working with the production team to optimise headlines for the web
- Managing the newsletter strategy including development of new newsletters
- Drive Drapers social media strategy ensuring it is integrated into the overall strategy
- Work with all teams to ensure Drapers content, events and awards are promoted across all social channels, sending out regular posts to drive traffic and engage our audience on social
- Creating and maintaining sections on the website
- Optimising the site for SEO
- Collating web analytics and feeding back to the team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monitoring of competitor sites
- Reporting site errors to the digital team via Jira
- Monitoring online feedback
Please send your CV and covering letter, including your current salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30 June.
Salary and benefits: Competitive