About Us: Metropolis International Group is a fast-growing group, established in 1994. We specialise in business and consumer media and discount programmes. We have offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Bolton, Dublin, and Chester. The group consists of EMAP, Smartsave and Diamond Publishing Ltd and over 40 brands
About you: The ideal individual to fulfil the role of Junior CRM Support Analyst will possess excellent interpersonal skills. A methodical thinker with a high level of organisation skills, experience within a media environment would be advantageous. You will be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook with a knowledge of CRM Systems, HTML.
About the Role: As a CRM support analyst, you will act as first line support for all incoming tickets / cases relating to CRM solution. You will support the wider Metropolis Group by researching solutions, providing test support and feedback on proposed changes.
- Provide update to the wider team during regular stand-up including summary of new cases and potential SLA breaches etc
- Work closely with CRM Support Analyst to prioritise incoming cases appropriately and to provide case feedback where relevant.
- Maintain security model
- Maintain products and pricing for all brands within the business unit
- Ensure have a comprehensive understanding of the full CRM solution and how key system processes are enabled, integrations are working
- Proactively develop own knowledge of system capabilities (e.g., new release features) and propose areas for development
Please send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations and notice to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
We are committed to Metropolis international Group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Closing date: 05/01/21
Interview date: W/C 11/01/21