Salary: £24k p/a
About Us: Metropolis International Group is a fast-growing group, established in 1994. We specialise in business and consumer media and discount programmes. We have offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Bolton, Dublin, and Chester. The group consists of EMAP, Smartsave and Diamond Publishing Ltd and over 40 brands.
About you: We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to develop a career within a digital environment. Creative thinker and solution driven, this role will manage internal and external customers as well as building relationships with stakeholders. You will have hands on experience with email deployment systems and web-based software and WordPress CMS. Experience in building/designing mobile responsive email HTML templates and a confident user of HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns across a portfolio of B2B brands.
- Build dynamic and mobile friendly newsletters, web forms, surveys, AB testing and generate customised reports.
- Follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML / CSS coding, optimising, and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Adhere to the Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
Please send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations and notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
We are committed to Metropolis international Group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.