EMAP is a B2B content, subscription & networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data and ideas through our industry-leading portfolio of brands. Emap's mission is to engage deeply with our niche industry communities across multiple media, serving our audiences with insightful journalism and great events; providing the information, intelligence and networking opportunities and connections with peers and suppliers that will enable them to successfully develop their interests, businesses and careers.
About the role:
Emap events marketing offers an incredibly fast-paced and dynamic environment. Working on market-leading awards, conferences and podcasts, you will be responsible for driving volume and revenue growth as well as creating lead generation for sponsorship sales through multi-media direct marketing campaigns.
This role is responsible for marketing communications for our brand events across our hugely successful and well-regarded titles including Nursing Times, Construction News, New Civil Engineer and Ground Engineering. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on these brands within a supportive and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly organised confident team player. Both creative and practical, you will be a solution focused and resourceful Individual. It is vital that you can prioritise and be adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
In order to be successful, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in events marketing, campaign management and digital marketing. An advanced level of IT skills is required, with frequent interaction with both internal and external customers a positive interpersonal skills set is highly advantageous.
- With support from the Senior Marketing Executive and Head of Event Marketing, plan and implement effective, targeted multi-media campaigns to generate awareness, interest, desire and action in chosen segments
- To ensure all marketing activity and results are tracked and measured to allow dynamic investment based on analysis of current and past performance
- To proactively develop the database to support marketing strategies and long-term audience development
- Develop customer data builds, usage and analytics to increase effective targeting, response/conversion rates
- Create compelling, needs based campaigns that articulate the value of our brands and the brand propositions, working within brand guidelines
- Work within agreed customer metrics and KPI’s (opens, clicks, CPR, CPA, etc.)
- Coordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of message
- Share all learnings and insights that drive performances
- Work as a team to deliver to group as well as individual targets, in line with agreed priorities
- Contribute to overall knowledge and expertise within the team to ensure growth targets are met and drive operational excellence
- Work within and keep up to date with all industry best practice and adhere to all legal and ethical guidelines as required.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to Emap being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.