Grossing over 45,000 readers, 76% of which are manager and above, property week is the leading title in the uk commercial and residential property market
Property Week offers national and regional property coverage, including the latest breaking news, analysis, data and opinion for professionals to help them stay up-to-date. As a subscriber, you will also receive all the latest property news and research from the industrial and logistics sector on propertyweek.com – plus our exclusive Sheds supplement.
Subscribe to Property Week today to get an insider’s grasp of what makes the industrial and logistics marketplace tick.
Leading B2B title Property Week has a strong track record in producing award-winning journalists who go on to write for the nationals or take more senior roles at Property Week or other leading B2B titles. We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter to oversee the legal & professional section. The successful candidate will be confident using their own initiative and comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Overseeing the legal & professional section of the magazine
- Commissioning, writing and editing news and features
- Liaising with the art editor on the design and layout of the legal & professional section
- Spotting key legal & professional trends and spelling out the significance to readers
- Developing strong contacts in the industry
- Working collaboratively with the senior management team to produce the magazine
- Representing the magazine at industry events
- Some national and international travel
- The ability to generate strong story ideas and to commission, edit and write incisive, accurate and engaging copy
- The ability to deliver copy to tight deadlines
- The ability to work fast and effectively under pressure
- A friendly, hard-working and professional demeanour and a good sense of humour
If that sounds like you, please send your CV, salary expectations and a note about how your talent matches the task to Guy.Montague-Jones@propertyweek.com
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
EMAP is a member of the Metropolis Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.