EMAP FABS (Fashion, Architecture and Building Services) – offers a fast paced and dynamic environment. Working across a portfolio of market-leading brands you will be responsible for delivering lead generation for events, subscriptions and sponsorship. The role will also cover developing the taxonomy of existing data, filling in the gaps in the database and tagging the data up to the correct sector.
The successful candidate will be on a fixed term contract basis (minimum of 6 months), have to manage list research projects for a variety of different industries. The role will be busy and you will need to be good at managing their workload.
- List research – building new data for all revenue streams (Events, Subscriptions and sponsorship)
- Taxonomy – tagging the data with the correct sector, industry type and job description so they team can target certain industries better
- Basic list research using the web to create lists from scratch.
- Event delegate lists – building contact profiles.
- Verification of lists for marketing purposes.
- Ensuring all lists are GDPR compliant
- Uploading the lists to Marketo and tagging them with the correct brand asset
- Syncing new lists through to salesforce from marketo for the sales team to target
- Develop customer data builds, usage and analytics to increase effective targeting, response/ conversion rates
- Proven track record in data management, data build and working with databases
- Good understand of list building techniques
- Work to challenging targets with tight deadlines, ability to prioritise
- Confidence with IT, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Must be highly competent with general computer use including Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Experience using Marketo and Salesforce would be advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills – you will be required to spend an amount of time researching contacts and opting companies in by telephone
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and a proven ability to prioritise, juggle multiple projects and to meet deadlines
- A problem solver – able to independently offer solutions to problems
- Analytical with a high attention to detail and able to spot trends and glean insights from raw data
Confident team player; practical, resourceful and results orientated; a creative thinker with drive and commitment and an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to work as a part of a team and to innovate to drive results.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job