Emap’s Amber division in East Croydon consists of ten exciting B2B brands. We’re looking for a confident Marketing Executive with exceptional written and verbal communication skills to work across two of the divisions exciting brands, Motor Trader and Packaging News.
The candidate will market both the brands industry leading Awards and Conferences and will also help to drive the circulations of their magazines.
Emap Croydon offers brand new offices located right outside of East Croydon station in a friendly and supportive environment. The candidate will have use of Amber’s email team, design team and web team to help fulfil their campaigns.
- Strong copywriting skills and written English are a must for this role – the candidate will be confident writing promotional copy for marketing e-mails,brochures, letters, adverts and online that’s tailored to the specific audience
- Ability to build and manage complex event websites, for our various events throughout the year
- Excellent internal communications skills are required to liaise between your brands’ busy sales teams, email team, designers and other colleagues to keep marketing campaigns on track
- Weekly reporting of key marketing stats to your teams
- Take ownership of all social media channels
- Working closely with design teams to produce adverts, banners and brochures
- Assist the Head of Marketing with annual ABC audit submissions and magazine circulation marketing – training will be provided if necessary
- Form beneficial partnerships/contras with relevant organisations to drive subscriptions/entries/ticket sales
- Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers to print marketing materials
- Attend and assist at your events
- Keep track of and ensure your data is GDPR compliant
- Excellent time-management skills are needed to work on numerous campaigns simultaneously
- Create an analyse questionnaires for research purposes and report back to the team, making suggestions for future campaigns
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested
- Exceptional copywriting and written English are essential for this role
- Degree educated
- Relevant Marketing experience is a must
- A confident and positive “can do” attitude
- Social Media experience is desirable
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative and as part of a team
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to accurately interpret statistics and suggest ideas for improvement
- The ability to build strong working relationships, both internally with your teams and externally with suppliers
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to Lisa Thornley on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job.
We’re committed to Emap being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
EMAP is a member of the Metropolis Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.