This is a fantastic opportunity to join the consumer division of Metropolis. We are seeking a team player to oversee the marketing for our consumer brands.
Based in our Gunnersbury office, which overlooks Gunnersbury park and offers a free gym, parking and café on site, you will be responsible for managing the multi-product subscriptions across the Diamond portfolio and overseeing a range of other brand marketing and commercial activities.
To deliver marketing and subscription initiatives, increasing audience engagement, aiding the implementation of brand plans, achieving budgeted revenue, monitoring success and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Marketing Executive/Manager role—main responsibilities and duties
To develop and execute defined subscription marketing plans, ensuring management of campaigns to optimise spend and achieving maximum ROI to attain agreed targets.
Including supporting event attendance, house advertisements, market research, social media and website content and brand planning —incorporating the following activities as applicable to drive subscription renewals and acquisitions:
- Drive and executive successful subscription marketing plans
- External liaison: readers, suppliers and partners
- Internal liaison: design, editorial, sales and accounts
- Execution of projects in line with deadlines
- Collation of business KPIs, including renewal rates, response rates and suggest ways to improve performance
- Creation of audience questionnaires and research where appropriate.
- Maintaining marketing plan including competitor analysis and contra deals with partners in order to achieve agreed targets
- Managing invoicing and tracking spend
- Work with the team to maintain high levels of customer service
- Measurement of ROI and attribution modelling
- Attend and provide support at events where appropriate. May involve occasional travel.
- Working with the design team to provide ongoing management of print and digital promotion including: print and digital house advertisements, promotional items, brand website and social media.
- Responsibility for the Diamond App store descriptions, ensuring pages are optimised and up to date
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
Critical Success Factors
- Delivery of all project/programme activities on time, within budget and to customer satisfaction.
- Achievement of personal objectives as agreed.
- Market share, subscription volumes and revenues.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to influence and negotiate for time and resources at all levels
- Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders
- Evidence of success in prioritising and dealing with high level sensitive information and enquiries and taking appropriate action on a regular basis
- Organisational awareness with the ability to operate with confidence and credibility across all functions of the company
- Approachable and team player.
IT, administrative and organisational skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages, with the ability to create presentations at an advanced level
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills. With the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects at one time and to tight deadlines and to demonstrate an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
Judgement and analysis
- Sound judgement with the ability to interpret, analyse and disseminate complex and sensitive information
- A strong understanding of business and organisational risk and the ability to analyse situations and apply judgement on decisions
- Awareness of the company’s reputation, finance or legal position.
- Resourceful and purposeful, with initiative, drive and a strong desire to deliver exceptional results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Marketing experience, preferably with B2C or B2B subscriptions
- Excellent copy writing skills.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to David Saunders on email@example.com to apply for this job
We’re committed to Emap being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
EMAP is a member of the Metropolis Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.