Overall Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a talented PPC Manager to join our Publishing Group based in our London office. Being part of a team of digital marketing professionals and under the direction of the Digital Marketing & Audience Director, you will be responsible to lead and grow the paid search and performance marketing functions of the business.
You will work closely with the wider editorial, commercial and marketing teams of various media brands of the Group to oversee the setup, launch and delivery of PPC campaigns across all channels with focus on magazine subscriptions.
- Create and manage pay-per-click campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing and Facebook Ads.
- Grow and optimise keyword portfolio, create and test ad copies and landing pages.
- Monitor budgets of your accounts and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Ensure all accounts and campaigns are fully optimised and ensure we are on track to reach agreed KPIs.
- Produce performance reports for management.
- Explore new opportunities to grow via different platforms and technology
- Previous pay-per-click experience.
- Active, hands-on experience managing campaigns is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for both ad copy and reporting purposes.
- Data driven and business-oriented.
- Experience in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
- B2B media and publishing knowledge preferable but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be organised and efficient whilst working with various accounts and budgets towards tight deadlines.
Please email you CV and Cover Letter to Laz.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job