The main function of the role is to sell recruitment solutions across the Construction News and New Civil Engineer recruitment portfolios:
Take ownership of the Construction News and New Civil Engineer recruitment offerings across direct businesses, recruitment consultancies, and advertising agencies
Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients both new and existing in order to increase the brand’s share of clients’ spend across the market
Ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across each brand portfolio through the management and growth of customer accounts & generation of new business
The emap recruitment team is a fast-paced desk, with a close-knit team who are motivated to succeed. The Recruitment Sales Executive role offers a commission pot of £10,000 as a starting point, with strong accelerators for those who over achieve against revenue targets.
Not only do we offer strong commission, we regularly run additional incentives across the team and sales floor, including a league table and incentives for team social events.
This role allows you to take ownership of the Construction & Engineering recruitment portfolio, working with all types of clients – recruitment consultancies, direct employers and advertising agencies, both existing and new business generation.
- Represent the Construction News and New Civil Engineer recruitment brands in the market, promoting it as the solution of choice for construction and engineering recruitment needs
- Deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues as defined by your manager
- Identify new revenue streams to generate sustainable growth, year on year – e.g. new areas of business, new product development ideas, etc.
- Find and target new areas for revenue e.g. introducing innovative new products, new projects increasing recruitment needs, networking at industry events, expanding relationships with advertising agencies with clients in the market etc.
- To attend various exhibitions/conferences/events and seminars as agreed, to maintain and build client contacts and obtain new leads where possible
- As a Recruitment Sales Executive, you will ideally have a minimum of 6-12 months sales experience in a business to business environment
- You will have a proven track record of successfully achieving targets and KPIs in your previous role(s)
- You will be professional, entrepreneurial and organized with a passion for hard work
- You will also be an excellent communicator with innate sales skills including: negotiation, influencing, creating urgency and closing
- Planning & organisation
- Commercial awareness
- Sales structure & process
- Relationship building
- Communicating and influencing
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
EMAP is a member of the Metropolis Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.