Known as the bible of the fashion industry, Drapers is the unifying voice of fashion multiples, etailers, independents and brands who want to grow and evolve in an ever-changing industry.
Drapers helps businesses future proof in an industry currently undergoing disruption and change. Providing content to address shared challenges and concerns in new business models, organisational structures, product innovation, changing shopping habits and global expansion strategies.
For the last 130 years our content has been relied upon by fashion professionals as a source of breaking news, expert analysis and independent opinion that cannot be rivalled by our competitors.
To complement this, Drapers also provides a series of industry-leading learning and networking opportunities, from full-day forum events, masterclasses and clubs, to four flagship awards events, each attended by hundreds of industry leaders.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Drapers is looking to recruit an Account Executive to manage our recruitment section. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand with a loyal and dedicated following. The right candidate will need to be a motivated self-starter and comfortable taking an autonomous approach to the role.
The candidate will be responsible for selling a print and digital portfolio of advertising packages to professional property clients across London and the regions. They should love recruitment and should relish being able to make a name for themselves on one the country’s top business media brands.
The EMAP recruitment team is a fast-paced desk, with a close-knit team who are motivated to succeed. The Recruitment Sales Executive role offers a commission pot of £10,000 as a starting point, with strong accelerators for those who overachieve against revenue targets.
Not only do we offer strong commission, we regularly run additional incentives across the team and sales floor, including a league table and incentives for team social events.
This role allows you to take ownership of the individual recruitment portfolio, working with all types of clients – recruitment consultancies, direct employers and advertising agencies, both existing and new business generation
- Managing the development of revenue by achieving agreed personal targets and preparing presentations.
- Taking a proactive approach to lead sourcing in order to uncover new business opportunities.
- Liaising with clients daily to discuss and identify their advertising requirements; Devising an advertising campaign that meets the client's needs and budge
- Creating new business relationships whilst building rapport and growing existing business to increase revenue across the geographical area.
- Driving, maintaining and developing business within the wider team.
- Enjoy active selling-Make good numbers of calls per day and spend a minimum of 90 minutes on the phone per day. They’ll also be plenty of opportunity for face to face meetings-whatever you think it will need to grow the business!
- Using all the tools at your disposal such as Madgex, create convincing presentations, that explain to clients the benefits of using Property Week.
- Complete Administrative tasks including invoicing clients, compiling reports and using CRM systems.
- Take an active part in team meetings and providing support to the team daily
- Have experience of consultative sales and have a professional telephone manner.
- Plan and manage your own time effectively
- Initiative - proactive and able to work independently
- Experience in using Madgex Platform or other relevant job boards
- Possess print & digital recruitment expertise along with recruitment experience
- Experience within the property sector would be an advantage but not essential
Send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, Including your notice period and salary expectations. As we receive a lot of applications, we are unable to give individual feedback. However, if you are successful, we will get in touch within seven days from the closing date.
Perks and Benefits:
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, daily fruit for staff, real ethically sourced Coffee, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.