This is an exciting role selling marketing solutions, bespoke campaigns and event sponsorship to key accounts from the Tech sector across the Drapers portfolio:
- The candidate will effectively grow and manage key, strategic, new and established customer relationships, research the Technology sector, recognise trends and become an expert in the industry in order to contribute to current and future sales strategies.
- The role will involve great customer service and the ability to recognise what are the next developments in tech and how that will impact the fashion retail sector.
- Maintain regular contact with your client list and build excellent working relationships in order to increase the brand’s share of clients’ spend.
- Ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across the entire brand portfolio digital, print and events through the management and growth of customer accounts & generation of new business.
- Winner of B2B Brand of the Year and Technology Leader of the Year at the 2018 Drum Online
- Media Awards
- Shortlisted for B2B Brand of the Year and Event of the Year (for Drapers Digital Festival) at the
- 2018 PPA Awards
- Drapers 130 years of heritage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkesFPmTRtQ
- Drapers Digital Festival https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KKZLE2-m94
- Drapers Next Gen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Kv1mLrBoM
- Drapers Awards - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qK8p9c3ws4
- Raise and maintain brand profile in the market, in order to be the advertising media of choice.
- Deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues as defined by your manager.
- Identify new revenue streams (on and offline) to generate sustainable growth, year on year.
- Find and target new areas for revenue i.e. new advertisers from the competition, new product and company launches featured in editorial.
- Be accountable for all business covered by your allocated area of responsibility. This should include action plans, knowledge of competitor activity, marketing briefs, client’s history, planned activity, key personnel and decision makers and so on.
- Sell new projects to relevant clients, and to gain an answer from all clients before deadlines.
- To attend various exhibitions/conferences/events and seminars as agreed, to maintain and build client contacts and obtain new leads where possible.
- As Senior Account Manager you will have a minimum 5 years sales experience in a business to business environment, preferably within digital/print media and selling to C Suite executives.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully developing accounts and securing new business wins.
- You will be professional, entrepreneurial and organized with strong commercial awareness.
- You will also be an excellent communicator with world class sales skills, including negotiation, influencing, creating urgency and closing.
- First and foremost you must have the attitude to want to win, develop yourself professionally and never accept second best
- Planning & Organisation
- Commercial Awareness
- Sales structure & process
- Relationship Building
- Communicating and Influencing
- High Energy
- High Personal Integrity
- Great Communicator
- Team Player
Please email you CV and Cover Letter to Martin.Arnold@emap.com to apply for this job.