Metropolis Group is a fast-growing group, established in 1994. We specialise in business and consumer media and discount programmes. We have offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Bolton, Dublin, and Chester. Our brands consist of EMAP, Smartsave and Diamond Publishing Ltd.
We are looking for a talented Senior Email Campaign and Automation Executive to join our Media Award nominated Digital Marketing department. Based in Croydon this role is part of a team of email marketing professionals and under the direction of the Email Marketing Manager. This role is focussed on delivering emails in a fast-paced environment and will develop quickly into leading on Email Campaigns and Automations, delivering email campaigns ensuring the deployment deadlines are met.
About the Role:
The ideal individual for this role will work closely with the wider editorial, commercial, and marketing teams of various media brands within Metropolis International Group. Managing their end-to-end email marketing process to support editorial newsletters, sales, events, and magazine subscriptions - from data manipulation to campaign delivery.
This is an exciting role which based with the central Digital Marketing team and supports the brand marketers of 40+ media and events brands to drive subscriptions and audience engagement. This role forms part of a wider strategy to enable the business to move towards being digital first. The post holder will have solid knowledge of campaigns, automations, and email strategy to help drive forward the email channel.
- Support the business in set up of campaigns, using a JIRA ticketing system to manage your campaigns and working closely with brand teams to set up and deliver marketing, editorial and advertising emails.
- To act in account management capacity to take briefs from the brand teams on building automations and testing and optimising campaign strategies
- To create strategies that can be used company wide and best practice documents around email campaigns and automations, advising the business on testing strategies (AB tests/subject line tests etc.)
- To use market leading ESP software to create and deliver email campaigns
- Using HTML/CSS coding to develop or amend a suite of email templates for marketing campaigns
- Proofing and testing of each email campaign while following a thorough sign off process
- To troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues or deliverability to various ISPs
- To support data import or export requests
- Running A/B testing: proposing testing treatments, split testing campaigns and reporting on results
Please send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations and notice to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
We’re committed to Metropolis international Group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.