Metropolis Group is a fast-growing group, established in 1994. We specialise in business and consumer media and discount programmes. We have offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Bolton, Dublin, and Chester. Our brands consist of EMAP, Smartsave and Diamond Publishing Ltd.
We are looking for a talented Individual to join our Media Award nominated Digital Marketing department based in Croydon. Being part of a team of email marketing professionals and under the direction of the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading on Email Development campaign management and Database work, delivering email campaigns ensuring the deployment deadlines are met.
About the Role:
This role is part of a central Digital Marketing team that supports the brand marketers of 40+ media and events brands to drive subscriptions and audience engagement. This is a new role and forms part of a wider strategy to enable the business to move towards being digital first. The ideal individual for this role will bring their knowledge of development and database management to help drive forward the email channel. In return we can offer a supportive team and the opportunity to make the role your own.
- To take the lead with allocated brands on email design, development, and campaign deployment.
- Act in an account manager capacity to take briefs from the brand teams on email development and design and deliver designs using best practice.
- To use Marketo, Adobe Campaign and Eshot software to create and deliver email campaigns – troubleshooting, handling queries, building campaigns, AB testing, and to be able to work autonomously to utilise best practice and features of the platforms.
- Excellent use of HTML/CSS coding to develop or amend a suite of email templates for marketing campaigns.
- Proofing and testing of each email campaign while following a thorough sign off process.
- Reporting on campaigns, analysing performance and identifying areas for optimisation and growth
- Running A/B testing: proposing testing treatments, split testing campaigns and reporting on results
- To manage the email marketing calendar in conjunction with the brands’ stakeholders
- Working at pace delivering over 150 campaigns per month.
Please send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations and notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
We are committed to Metropolis international Group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!