Salary: Competitive + bonus
EMAP’s purpose is to drive professional progress for ambitious individuals and companies in commercial property and other market sectors. We unlock growth opportunities for our customers. Our unrivalled relationships with key decision makers give our customers essential access, insight and recognition. We deliver this professional advantage through award winning digital content, live events, intelligence services and learning tools.
About the Role:
EMAP events marketing offers an incredibly fast paced and dynamic environment. Working on market leading awards and conferences you will be responsible for driving volume and revenue growth as well as creating lead generation for sponsorship sales through multi-media direct marketing campaigns.
The role is very busy and so managing a large workload and working to tight deadlines is a must. However, you will have the opportunity to work with several market leading brands within a supportive and friendly environment.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate Curiosity, Great Communication & Personal Integrity, with attention to detail you will be a confident team player and Creative thinker with drive and commitment
- Deliver world-class, brand enhancing, marketing communication programmes that increase our event delegate number and revenue and enrich their relationship with us.
- To plan and implement effective, targeted multi-media campaigns to generate awareness, interest, desire and action in chosen segments
- To ensure all marketing activity and results and tracked and measured to allow dynamic investment based on analysis of current and past performance
- To proactively develop the database to support marketing strategies and long-term audience development
- Create compelling, needs based campaigns that always articulate the value of our brands and the brand propositions working within brand guidelines
- Work within agreed customer metrics and KPI’s (opens, clicks, CPR, CPA etc.)
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of message
- Develop customer data builds, usage and analytics to increase effective targeting, response/ conversion rates
- To measure and review performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to increase lead generation, conversion and retention rates
- To use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Work with data and digital teams to use all tools, techniques and touch points to maximise sales effectiveness and create consistent campaign messages across all contact points
- Share all learnings and insights that drive performances
- Work as a team to deliver to group as well as individual targets and in line with agreed priorities
- Contribute to overall knowledge and expertise within the team to ensure growth targets are met and drive operational excellence
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
We’re committed to Metropolis international Group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.