Salary competitive + Bonus
EMAP is a B2B content, subscription & networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data and ideas through our industry-leading portfolio of brands. EMAP's mission is to engage deeply with our niche industry communities across multiple media, serving our audiences with insightful journalism and great events; providing the information, intelligence and networking opportunities and connections with peers and suppliers that will enable them to successfully develop their interests, businesses and careers.
This is an exciting role and an excellent time to join FABS - Fashion, Architecture and Building Services to develop, implement and evaluate brand specific sales and profitability targets, in accordance with the company strategic marketing plan. The successful candidate will be well presented and articulate. A positive and enthusiastic team player. Resilient and entrepreneurial you will have a proven track record of successfully developing accounts and securing new business wins. Experience within the media industry is advantageous, but not essential.
- Managing an existing customer base of high spend customers across your assigned vertical market
- Working closely with editorial, marketing and sponsorship team and the customer service team to look at spend across the group, the corporate subscription team will deliver the customers the service that best suits their business – in formats they want print, digital, online and IP
- The role will be responsible for the renewal of the existing portfolio revenue, delivering new business to agreed targets set by the business. Working towards a monthly, quarterly
- Ensuring that sales activity KPI’s are achieved across your assigned customer base.
- Working closely with the brand marketing teams to monitor product engagement and to proactively identify new business targets and accounts at risk
- Regularly feeding back insight gained from the marketplace back to the relevant stakeholders across EMAP
- Identifying market trends to grow incremental revenues
- Liaising with other departments and stakeholders (marketing, editorial, advertising sales) to drive revenue opportunities
- Understand the EMAP brands within the assigned portfolio, and their primary selling points
- Drafting proposals and contract documents – in line with the business requirements, in cases this will involve working with editorial and marketing to ensure bespoke messaging where required to maximise opportunities for subscription growth
- Maintain exceptional relationships with clients, especially main contacts and decision makers, by understanding their needs
- Meeting clients face-to-face either at meetings or internal and external
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.