The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving both on-page and off-page implementations to increase visibility and rankings across the company’s media brands websites. You will also be responsible to produce monthly reports for internal stakeholders. Reporting to the SEO manager, you work closely with each of the in-brand teams and Web department.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate SEO Executive to join company’s in house Digital Marketing Team.
- On and Off page optimisation research
- Analysis of internal and external links; Site Audit and monitoring
- Perform keyword research and recommendations
- Perform competitor analysis
- Take active part in SEO work stream; Keeps up to date with latest SEO trends
- Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
- Work closely with the editorial teams to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant.
- Working with the SEO manager to ensure SEO is aligned with all digital channels to ensure optimum results.
- Integrating social media marketing into SEO campaign to boost natural link profile
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and producing accurate and timely reports in Excel and PowerPoint for internal and external stakeholders as per schedule or upon request
- Monthly performance status updates for Directors
- To ensure that the Company processes and policies in relation to revenue generation and representation in the Company accounts is accurate and appropriate in all circumstances, referring matters to the Finance Director, Financial Controller, Commercial Finance Manager and relevant CEO Direct Report whenever necessary.
- Adherence to all relevant HMRC and all other regulatory accounting principles.
- To adhere to Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Familiar with Wordpress CMS
- Experience with: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, MOZ, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console.
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, macros, ALL formulas & shortcuts, etc.), Word & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
- Strong time management skills
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job
We’re committed to Emap being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
EMAP is a member of the Metropolis Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.