Salary: £25k+ Bonus
About Us: Metropolis Group is a fast-growing group, established in 1994. We specialise in business and consumer media and discount programmes. We have offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Bolton, Dublin, and Chester. Our brands consist of EMAP, Smartsave and Diamond Publishing Ltd.
About you: The ideal candidate will be methodical with an excellent attention to detail. Strong analytical skills, they will have the ability to interpret and present data. And be familiar with Wordpress CMS Experience with Google Analytics, MOZ, Screaming Frog and Google Search Console. Proficiency in Excel at intermediate level to include vlookups, macros, all formulas & shortcuts, Word and PowerPoint is essential.
About the Role: The successful individual will be responsible for driving both on-page and off-page implementations to increase visibility and rankings across the company’s media brands websites. They will also be responsible for producing monthly reports for internal stakeholders. The Post holder will be reporting to the SEO manager and work closely with each of the in-brand teams and Web department.
- Take an active part in SEO work stream; Keeping up to date with latest SEO trends
- Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
- Work closely with the editorial teams to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant.
- Working with the SEO manager to ensure SEO is aligned with all digital channels to ensure optimum results.
- Integrating social media marketing into SEO campaign to boost natural link profile
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and producing accurate and timely reports in Excel and PowerPoint for internal and external stakeholders as per schedule or upon request
- To ensure that the Company processes and policies in relation to revenue generation and representation in the Company accounts is accurate and appropriate in all circumstances, escalating whenever necessary.
- Adherence to all relevant HMRC and all other regulatory accounting principles.
- To adhere to Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
Please send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations and notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
We’re committed to Metropolis international Group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.