Salary: £150 – 180 per day (paid monthly)
EMAP is a B2B content, subscription & networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data and ideas through our industry-leading portfolio of brands. Emap's mission is to engage deeply with our niche industry communities across multiple media, serving our audiences with insightful journalism and great events; providing the information, intelligence and networking opportunities and connections with peers and suppliers that will enable them to successfully develop their interests, businesses and careers.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving both on-page and technical implementations to increase visibility and rankings. Reporting to the SEO manager, you work closely with each of the in-brand teams and Web department.
Working 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday across our Croydon and Shoreditch offices were required. This is a short-term role from 4 – 12 weeks. The ideal candidate will be immediately available for both interview, which will start from October 31st and a start date soon thereafter. The ideal candidate for this role will be highly organised, an analytical thinker and methodical in their approach. Able to hit the ground running they will be flexible and adaptable to change.
- All aspects of SEO Projects - both content and technical
- On and Off page optimisation research
- Technical and on-page site audit making technical and on page recommendations for the migration project. Full understanding of site architecture
- Perform keyword research and recommendations. Website audit, competitor analysis, analysis using Google Analytics, Search Console & Third-Party SEO tools
- Ensure that all sites are fully optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
- To ensure that the Company processes and policies in relation to revenue generation and representation in the Company accounts is accurate and appropriate in all circumstances, referring matters to the Finance Director, Financial Controller, Commercial Finance Manager and relevant CEO Direct Report whenever necessary.
- Adherence to all relevant HMRC and all other regulatory accounting principles.
- To adhere to Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to Emap being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.