Salary: £24k p/a
Metropolis Group is a fast-growing group, established in 1994. We specialise in business & consumer media and discount programmes. We employ over 550 people and have offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Bolton, Dublin, and Chester. Our brands consist of EMAP, Smartsave and Diamond Publishing Ltd.
Our Mission in media is to engage deeply with our niche industry communities across multiple platforms, serving our audiences with insightful journalism, great events, and the information, intelligence and networking connections with peers and suppliers to enable them to successfully develop their businesses and careers.
About the Role:
As a SOP Administrator you will ensure that all revenue is accurately and reliably captured and is processed in the Company accounting systems within the required reporting timeframes. To be successful within this role you will have a comprehensive proven experience within SOP and a Credit environment. With an In-depth experience of working across multiple platforms and systems.
We are looking for a resourceful individual with initiative, drive. A team player you will have a strong desire to deliver exceptional results. To be successful within this role you will have, excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Produce and upload all invoices from billing platforms/systems to accounting systems.
- Raise manual invoices/credits as appropriate.
- Produce sales reconciliations for each brand in accordance to their publication schedule for all billing systems.
- Run credit checks from Experian new and existing customer to establish credit limit, then uploading to the customer account within our billing system.
- Manage the process of and publish the weekly un validated report and progress conversion to declared revenue or cancelation within current month end reporting time frame.
- Assist with the integration of the replacement CRM system
- Adherence to all relevant HMRC and all other regulatory accounting principles.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
We’re committed to Metropolis international Group being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.