Grossing over 45,000 readers, 76% of which are manager and above, property week is the leading title in the uk commercial and residential property market
Property Week offers national and regional property coverage, including the latest breaking news, analysis, data and opinion for professionals to help them stay up-to-date. As a subscriber, you will also receive all the latest property news and research from the industrial and logistics sector on propertyweek.com – plus our exclusive Sheds supplement.
Subscribe to Property Week today to get an insider’s grasp of what makes the industrial and logistics marketplace tick.
Salary competitive + Bonus
EMAP is a B2B content, subscription & networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data and ideas through our industry-leading portfolio of brands. EMAP's mission is to engage deeply with our niche industry communities across multiple media, serving our audiences with insightful journalism and great events; providing the information, intelligence and networking opportunities and connections with peers and suppliers that will enable them to successfully develop their interests, businesses and careers.
The successful candidate will be well presented and articulate. A positive and enthusiastic team player who is resilient and self-motivated. With relevant experience in an outbound call centre or in-house telesales environment – either consumer or B2B. Highly organised, with a strong commercial awareness. Experience within the media industry is advantageous, but not essential.
- Grow the number of subscription renewals from existing customers, re-engage with lapsed and cancelled subscribers, and generate new subscription sales from both new and existing clients. Work towards weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Ensure that sales activity KPI’s are achieved across your assigned customer base.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to monitor product development and engagement, and to proactively identify the best sales opportunities within the customer lifecycle
- Regularly feedback insight gained from the marketplace to the relevant stakeholders across EMAP
- Identify market trends that will help grow incremental revenues
- Liaise with other departments and stakeholders (marketing, editorial, advertising sales) to drive revenue opportunities
- Gain a deep understanding of the Property Week brand, its editorial strategy and audiences, and the brand’s primary selling points
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.