For over 40 years, Taxbriefs has delivered expert content and personalised marketing material for financial advisers and accountants to send to their clients.
We provide a full range of personalised content marketing products, designed, planned and written with you, your business and your clients needs in mind.
- Developing new business accounts and managing existing accounts to achieve sales targets and drive yield.
- Pursuing a wholesale sales strategy to new business to embed the Taxbriefs service within larger national and network firms.
- Prospecting and qualifying potential clients and then closing sales.
- Managing renewals and the account management process for existing clients, including working with agency sales resources as necessary.
- Understanding the market and key trends, sharing feedback with the team to develop new propositions.
- Coordinating with editorial and production to ensure timely and accurate delivery of digital and print publications.
- Liaising with marketing to develop an effective new business acquisition strategy.
- Diligent management of the Taxbriefs CRM system.
- Coordinating and fulfilling the after sales process.
- Conduct face to face sales presentations with new and existing clients as required.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrate exceptional daily sales drive, in-depth knowledge of subscription sales and strong commercial acumen.
- At least 3 years account management experience in the B2B sector.
- A proven track record in defining and delivering subscription packages in the B2B or B2C sector.
- Ability to identify opportunities and develop new initiatives and sales assets
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of business requirements and the client’s needs
- Awareness of the Company’s reputation, commercial and legal position within the context of subscriptions and content marketing.
- Consistently demonstrates an effective and resourceful solution approach to obstacles.
- Achieves and exceeds targets, and consistently delivers exceptional results.
- Works collaboratively with multi-platform teams.
- Has good judgment and negotiating skills when dealing with clients.
- Effectively communicates and builds positive relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates a daily focus and has an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Excellent presenting skills.
- Exceptional planning, time management and organisation skills.
- Has the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This exciting position is a full time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Private virtual GP access
- Income Protection and more
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply: Please send your CV covering letter with notice and salary expectations to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
N.B. The role profile identifies the key responsibilities and competencies required in the role. It is not an exhaustive list of tasks that need to be completed. The Company reserves the right to amend the role profile as the role develops with the business.