emap part of Metropolis international group is a business-to-business media group with over 40 brands across various sectors. The role of CRM Support Analyst will be to cover the following elements:
- Act as first line support for all incoming cases/tickets relating to the CRM solution, closing tickets where possible or triaging and assigning to appropriate teams or vendor.
- Take responsibility for a set of regular system updates, data maintenance procedures and training.
- Support the wider Metropolis/emap team by researching solutions, providing test support and feedback on proposed changes.
- Provide business analytics through the provision of reports, training materials and other support activities as required
- Stakeholder management of both internal teams and external vendors
- Act as the first line of communication between the users/CRM team and ensure timely allocation and completion of cases.
- Monitor all incoming tickets/cases for agreed solutions
- Take ownership of tickets/cases that do not require development effort from other teams or vendor. These will include user requests, data updates or loads and changes to, for example roles/profiles, security model, products/ratecards.
- Take ownership of tickets/cases that do require development, further investigation, and monitor to conclusion with the vendor.
- Close those tickets via appropriate action within agreed SLA and approval process.
- Provide update to the wider team during regular stand up including summary of new cases and potential SLA breaches etc.
- Work closely with the CRM team to prioritise incoming cases appropriately and to provide case feedback where relevant.
- Run a set of regular routines as agreed with Head of Application Services to include but not exhaustive to.
- Ensure all leavers have been deactivated in a timely fashion
- Ensure all users have appropriate access/permissions
- Monitor Data quality and completeness against agreed measures
- Take responsibility for a range of cases requiring configuration or data management tasks to include but not exhaustive to.
- Maintain security model (Profiles, Permissions)
- Maintain the role hierarchy for security and forecasting purposes
- Maintain products and pricing for all brands within the business unit
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Support larger development projects being undertaken as required
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the full CRM solution and how key system processes are enabled, integrations are working etc
- Proactively develop own knowledge of system capabilities (e.g. new release features) and propose areas for development
- Assisting the Finance team where possible if issues when Invoicing
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a media environment
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of global CRM Systems
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Basic knowledge of Service Desk solutions preferred
- Experience working with CRM solutions (Salesforce, Dynamics, Elan or other)
- Supporting CRM and Sales Order Processing systems mandatory
- Supporting finance systems desired
- Defining and implementing data quality standards
- Experience working for a global B2B company preferred
- Ability to manage workload efficiently
- Relationship building with super users and end users
- Customer Service oriented
- Team working, collaboration and co-operation
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively communicate verbally to all users and stakeholders.
- Logical and methodical thinker with attention to detail.
- A positive attitude: a ‘can do’ approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Timekeeping and personal organisation
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Rail season ticket loans
- Continuous learning & Development opportunities
- Volunteer day
- Private virtual GP access
- Seasonal flu jabs on site
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection and more
Equipment: Due to hybrid working laptops are provided.
Place of work: This exciting position is a full-time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply: Please send your CV covering letter with notice and salary expectations to email@example.com . Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.