- Business: emap
- Brand: Property Week
- Base Location: Croydon/Hybrid ( 3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £24,000 DOE + 20% Bonus + Benefits
About our company and the brand:
emap is a progressive media, content, events, subscription, and networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data, and ideas through our industry-leading business to business portfolio of brands.
Property Week is the leading news magazine in the UK commercial and residential property market. Packed with news, features, opinion and analysis, Property Week keeps readers fully briefed on all the latest information from the industry, including major property deals, development opportunities and investment prospects.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
As the Client Solutions Executive you will be part of a successful and talented commercial team, supporting the Client Solutions Manager in delivering a range of bespoke projects and events across industry respected and award-winning brand Property Week.
- Assisting with the coordination and delivery of a range of projects, including, but not limited to, events, video interviews, think tanks, round tables, webinars, surveys and blogs for Property Week’s wide range of B2B clients
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers stakeholders
- Performing administrative tasks associated with projects and events
- Working with the Client Solutions Manager to ensure all deadlines are communicated and achieved throughout each project
- Research venues and event sites
- Managing and maintaining data in a responsible way in accordance with GDPR and internal data-processing procedures
- Providing outstanding customer service for clients
Skills and experience:
- Excellent organisation skills with exceptional attention to detail and administrative skills
- An excellent communicator, confident in liaising with individuals from all professional backgrounds
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure effectively and to tight and moving deadlines
- The ability to manage multiple projects, simultaneously, whilst also maintaining a high level of detail throughout
- Ability to use your own initiative, challenging decisions appropriately where necessary
- A team player, but secure working independently and on own initiative
- Confident at building strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Represent the brand and business as a positive ambassador, whilst onsite at events and in all external communications
- A passion for co-ordinating projects with a proactive approach to self development
- Organised and efficient
- Hardworking and results drive
- Detail oriented
- Ability to build and maintain, strong professional internal and external relationships
- A positive, can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible to change
Career & Personal Development:
We have a dedicated in-house Learning and Developing coordinator to guide you and support you with your career development.
Here at emap, we consider employee learning & development very fundamental to the continuous success of our businesses. As a result, we provide an environment where continuous development takes place, and employees are supported to meet the ever-changing demands and priorities of the workplace.
To achieve this goal, our employees are encouraged to identify respective areas of personal and professional development focused on six (6) strategic areas (Management & People: Health; Safety; Wellbeing, Sales, Events, Marketing, Editorial, Information Technology), and we have a framework to help equip employees with the right knowledge, skills and behaviors required to deliver in their job roles, which ultimately contributes value towards achieving set organizational objectives.
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group. Together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Rail season ticket loans
- Continuous learning & Development opportunities
- Optional- one paid Volunteer day per year
- Private virtual GP access
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection and more
Equipment: Due to hybrid working laptops are provided.
Place of work: This exciting position is a full-time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply: Please send your CV covering letter with notice and salary expectations to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.