- Business: emap
- Brand: Money Marketing, Mortgage Strategy, Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Job title: Digital Sales Support Executive
- Base Location: Croydon/Hybrid ( 3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 DOE
We are looking for a Digital Sales Support Executive to work closely with our clients and internal teams to support the ongoing administration and effective delivery of digital ROS campaigns. Working as a liaison between the ADOPs and advertising sales teams you will take responsibility for the smooth delivery of digital advertising campaigns, sales administration and client reporting.
- Support the administration of client campaigns, dealing with any associated queries from clients, agencies, and internal stakeholders, most notably ADOPs and sales.
- Processing of sales order amendments accurately and efficiently using in-house systems and CRM to ensure campaign deadlines are met.
- Ensure timely acquisition of all digital campaign collateral, assets and materials liaising with ad ops, production, sales, and agencies.
- Work on regular reporting for our clients, helping to demonstrate campaign success and ROI
- Maintain excellent communication with clients in relation to changes requested and issues raised, managing priorities and expectations across multiple clients.
- Understand and contribute towards recommendations to maximise success for clients.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly
- Excellent numeracy skills and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Commercial awareness
- Initiative and ability to identify issues and develop solutions
- Good organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn about all areas of the business
- Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
- Good level of proficiency with required IT packages: Microsoft suite, CRM and an understanding Google Ad Manager (GAM)
- High level of communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills is essential with CRM knowledge and experience
- Reliable, diligent, and conscientious – presenting a high level of professionalism to clients and colleagues
- Calm under pressure
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Professional with a strong work ethic
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Private virtual GP access
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection and more
Equipment: Due to hybrid working laptops are provided.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.