Employment Type: Full time, Permanent – Hybrid
Brands: Ground Engineering, New Civil Engineer, Construction News
Salary: £25,000 + £10,000 OTE
emap is a progressive media, content, events, subscription, and networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data, and ideas through our industry-leading business to business portfolio of brands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and growing relationships to generate sales, exceed targets and secure repeat business. You will generate revenue from a portfolio of different conferences and awards ceremonies across three major brands.
- To raise and maintain brand profile
- Identify and develop new business leads and develop new business accounts
- Ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across portfolio of events
- Retain and develop current accounts and re-engage with lapsed accounts
- Monitoring, prioritizing, and reporting sales and opportunities to ensure that targets are being met and business opportunities are being exposed
- Quarterly and annual revenue targets to benefit from a lucrative commission scheme and other incentives (both team and individual)
- Attend events and meet clients
Skills and Experience:
• Sales orientated with a consultative style.
• Well-organised and able to deliver when under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to pay attention to detail and ensure all communications are of high quality
• Good IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Zoom
• Commitment to a high standard of customer service
• Previous commercial telephone experience is desirable
• Fluency in English is essential
• Ability to build, maintain and grow client relationships
• Excellent organization and time-management skills
• Target-driven, money-motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude
• Confident, articulate, and professional
• An active team player with a competitive edge
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Private virtual GP access
- Income Protection and more
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in emap. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We are committed to achieving a working environment that provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination. We aim to become the most inclusive business in Publishing- both for our people and our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we work with. We want people from all backgrounds to feel valued for their individuality and to thrive in our business and feel part of the Metropolis Group.