- Business: emap
- Brands: Architect’s Journal, Architectural Review, MRW and H&V news
- Base Location: Fleet street /Hybrid ( 3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £ Competitive
Trading as emap for its B2B division, Metropolis International is a fast-growing business, privately owned Media Group with over £50m of annual revenue, structured in two divisions – consumer media, and business-to-business media. In both parts of the business, we run print magazines, digital content and both face-to-face and virtual awards, conferences, and other events. Metropolis is actively looking at acquiring more media businesses. We employ over 530 people in offices in West London, Croydon, Fleet street, Devon and Dublin.
This role encompasses the dynamic field of subscription marketing for one of our esteemed portfolios, FABS, featuring leading brands such as Architect’s Journal, Architectural Review, and MRW. As a key player in our team, you will be at the forefront of driving strategic initiatives to enhance the subscription experience for these influential publications.
Titles in the portfolio can change depending on the needs of the business
Why join us:
- You will be working in a dynamic and innovative environment. Become an integral part of a team that values creativity and actively embraces innovation.
- Collaborate with Leading Brands: Work closely with some of the most prestigious and recognised brands in the industry, gaining invaluable experience and exposure.
- Commitment to Your Career Growth: We are dedicated to investing in your professional development, offering a range of opportunities and resources to foster your continuous growth.
- Meaningful Impact: Your contributions will play a pivotal role in not just our success, but also in the success of our esteemed partners. Join us on a journey where your work directly influences positive outcomes and drives success.
- Craft and execute innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with industry-leading brands to enhance their subscription experience.
- Develop and implement strategies for customer acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Foster group access initiatives to broaden our market reach.
- Create compelling, needs-based campaigns that articulate the value of our brands.
- Produce reports containing key statistics in figures to share with internal stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- A qualified marketing professional with experience in publishing and direct marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and use of excel/data packages, at an intermediate level or above
- Excellent understanding of database structure and campaign marketing to meet KPIs
- Understanding of web analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics or equivalent packages useful)
- Campaign management and digital marketing
- Possess a good knowledge of online audience behaviours.
- Talent for spotting opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality.
- Ability to review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions.
- Collaborative team player.
- Ideas and target driven.
- Analytical with the ability to read and interpret data.
- Innovative and creative
- Extremely well organised with the ability to manage and prioritise a diverse workload effectively meeting tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to Build positive relationships cross functionally, and at all levels.
Learning & Development:
At emap, we believe that employee learning and development are the key drivers of our success. To ensure continuous growth and meet the ever-changing demands of the workplace, we provide an environment that fosters continuous development for our employees.
Our employees are encouraged to identify their areas of personal and professional development aligned with our strategic areas, including management development, health, safety & wellbeing, sales, events management, marketing strategy, editorial, and information technology. We have a structured framework designed to help equip our employees with the necessary knowledge, skills, and behaviors to excel in their job roles, contributing to achieving our organizational objectives.
To support our employees’ career development, we have designed specialized programs, as well as other stand-alone role-specific and generic courses, under the emap academy.
This exciting position is a full-time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group. Together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Rail season ticket loans
- Private virtual GP access
- Pension scheme
- Income protection and more
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Seasonal flu jabs on site
- One paid volunteer day per year
- Summer and Winter parties
- Work from home during August
- In-house Excellence Awards and other innovation projects
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.