- Business: emap
- Brands: Irish Medical Times (IMT) Dublin, MIMS (Dublin), Motor Trader, Packaging News, DFNI (Duty Free International), Independent Retail News (IRN), Retail Quality Awards, IBIS (Home based), What Mortgage, IEM (Industrial Exchange & Mart (Bolton)
Base Location: Croydon/Hybrid ( 3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: competitive
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Amber division consists of twelve exciting B2B brands. As Marketing Manager, you will manage the marketing for two of our leading brands and line manage and motive a junior member of the team.
You will be a collaborative team player and have use of the amber’s division’s email team, telemarketing resource, design team and web team to help fulfil campaign requirements.
- Drive ticket sales and bookings for Awards events, Conferences and Exhibitions
- Line manage one junior member of the marketing team. Coaching and motivating them ensuring their brand KPI’s are being met
- Weekly reporting of key marketing stats and revenues to Head of Marketing
- Take ownership of all social media channels, including paid advertising campaigns
- Briefing and monitoring the telemarketing resource to work across campaigns
- Liaise and update your brands’ busy sales teams, publishers, email team, designers, and other colleagues to keep campaigns on track
- Develop campaigns to build email registrations
- Support content marketing activity
- Drive engagement on websites
- Sign-off print orders for magazines
Skills and experience:
- Strong written English and copywriting skills and are essential
- Knowledge in the food industry desirable
- Proficiency in managing social media essential – paid social experience desirable
- Ability to read data, reporting on statistics, revenue, and progress
- Relevant experience driving ticket sales and bookings for established Conferences, Exhibitions or Awards events is crucial.
- Experience of line management / leading coaching direct report/s desirable
- Stakeholder management
- High level of Internal and external customer service standards
- Collaborate team player
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask affectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build cross functional relations at all levels
- Attention to detail
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Private virtual GP access
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection and more
Equipment: Due to hybrid working laptops are provided.
Place of work: This exciting position is a full-time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply: Please send your CV covering letter with notice and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.