Overall Purpose of the Role:
Amber division consists of twelve exciting B2B brands. As Marketing Manager, you will manage the marketing for two of our leading brands and line manage and motive a junior member of the team.
You will be a collaborative team player and have use of the amber’s division’s email team, telemarketing resource, design team and web team to help fulfil campaign requirements.
- Drive ticket sales and bookings for Awards events, Conferences and Exhibitions
- Line manage one junior member of the marketing team. Coaching and motivating them ensuring their brand KPI’s are being met
- Weekly reporting of key marketing stats and revenues to Head of Marketing
- Take ownership of all social media channels, including paid advertising campaigns
- Briefing and monitoring the telemarketing resource to work across campaigns
- Liaise and update your brands’ busy sales teams, publishers, email team, designers, and other colleagues to keep campaigns on track
- Develop campaigns to build email registrations
- Support content marketing activity
- Drive engagement on websites
- Sign-off print orders for magazines
Skills and experience:
- Strong written English and copywriting skills and are essential
- Knowledge in the food industry desirable
- Proficiency in managing social media essential – paid social experience desirable
- Ability to read data, reporting on statistics, revenue, and progress
- Relevant experience driving ticket sales and bookings for established Conferences, Exhibitions or Awards events is crucial.
- Experience of line management / leading coaching direct report/s desirable
- Stakeholder management
- High level of Internal and external customer service standards
- Collaborate team player
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask affectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build cross functional relations at all levels
- Attention to detail
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Private virtual GP access
- Income Protection and more