- Business: emap
- Brand: Property Week
- Base Location: Croydon/Hybrid ( 3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000
Property Week is the leading news magazine in the commercial and residential property market. Packed with news, features, opinion and analysis, Property Week keeps readers fully briefed on all the latest information from the industry, including major property deals, development opportunities and investment prospects.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
This is a role of two parts, the first part is to generate leads and set appointments for the sales team. As a Sales Support Executive you will be able to canvass all business outside of those that are already working with Property Week across the whole of the UK. Working towards a set appointment target your role will be to arrange and pre vet clients ready for their meeting with the salesperson. Ensuring appointments are booked into the salesperson outlook diary.
You will be targeted to achieve a certain number of appointments per week and will earn bonus on the conversion of appoints if they are converted into a sale. Part two of the role will be more related to sales administration, acting as a support to the sales team by taking on the more admin-based parts of their role. Your role will also involve supporting the commercial director when required.
- Canvassing new businesses across the UK.
- Introducing new businesses to the Property Week brand.
- Setting up appointments for the sales team either video, face to face or phone call.
- To chase advertising creatives for sales team across print/online/email.
- Liaise with production on a weekly basis to ensure all ad copy is in.
- Liaise with Ad Ops on a weekly basis to ensure all digital ads are in on time.
- Load all creatives onto JIRA for email team to pick.
- To send all email proofs to clients, chase and submit amends and approval.
- To generate all reports across email and online.
Skills and experience:
- Experience In sales or sales support, particularly appointment setting.
- Knowledge of the media and property industries.
- Good administration skills with knowledge of excel/word/outlook.
- Clear persuasive telephone manner.
- Articulate with a good use of written English.
- High customer service standards, both internal and external
- Possess a can-do positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of organisation, with the ability to multitask effectively
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Private virtual GP access
- Income Protection and more
Place of work: This exciting position is a full-time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply: Please send your CV covering letter with notice and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
N.B. The role profile identifies the key responsibilities and competencies required in the role. It is not an exhaustive list of tasks that need to be completed. The Company reserves the right to amend the role profile as the role develops with the business.