- Business: emap
- Brand: Property Week
- Base Location: Croydon/Hybrid ( 3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £competitive+ 30% Bonus
emap is a progressive B2B subscriptions, networking and content business with industry-leading brands, reaching customers across multiple touchpoints including online, print, and face-to-face at events, exhibitions and awards.
Property Week is the leading news magazine in the commercial and residential property market. Packed with news, features, opinion and analysis, Property Week keeps readers fully briefed on all the latest information from the industry, including major property deals, development opportunities and investment prospects.
- Selling cross-platform and bespoke solutions to agents, developers, and suppliers in the commercial property industry. This role is a mixture of new business development and account management
- Maintain and grow your territory, increasing new business and revenues from key accounts
- Selling advertising, digital and event sponsorships, to meet agreed targets
- Effectively research competition for new leads
- Acquiring new customers to generate new revenue and increase market share
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts and building strong relationships with those clients through regular contact and very high levels of customer service and care
- Managing the delivery of performance reports back to clients, for digital campaigns in conjunction with the ad ops and email teams
Skills and experience:
- Proven and successful track record of a consultative new business approach
- Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with key decision makers
- Education to degree level or equivalent desirable but not essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using CRM
- Previous experience with a structured sales training method
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Collaborative team player
- Time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service standards, both internal and external
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial and curious
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Proactive approach to personal development
- Representing the brand, you will be an ambassador. Maintaining a polished and professional appearance and demeanour
- High integrity with a strong work ethic
Learning & Development
At emap, we believe that employee learning and development are the key drivers of our success. To ensure continuous growth and meet the ever-changing demands of the workplace, we provide an environment that fosters continuous development for our employees.
Our employees are encouraged to identify their areas of personal and professional development aligned with our strategic areas, including management development, health, safety & wellbeing, sales, events management, marketing strategy, editorial, and information technology. We have a structured framework designed to help equip our employees with the necessary knowledge, skills, and behaviors to excel in their job roles, contributing to achieving our organizational objectives.
To support our employees’ career development, we have designed specialized programs, as well as other stand-alone role-specific and generic courses, under the emap academy.
This exciting position is a full-time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group. Together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Rail season ticket loans
- Private virtual GP access
- Pension scheme
- Income protection and more
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Seasonal flu jabs on site
- One paid volunteer day per year
- Summer and Winter parties
- Optional: work from home during August
- In-house Excellence Awards and other innovation projects
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.