- Business: emap
- Base Location: Croydon/Hybrid ( 3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £ 28,000 DOE
EMAP has a long and rich heritage of being the custodian of a portfolio of world-class media brands. We produce content that informs and progresses some of the largest and most respected businesses within the fastest moving and most influential sectors in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving both on-page and off-page implementations to increase visibility and rankings across the company’s media brands websites. You will also be responsible to produce monthly reports for internal stakeholders. Reporting to the SEO manager, you work closely with each of the in-brand teams and Web department.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate SEO Executive to join company’s in house team.
- On and Off page optimisation research
- Analysis of internal and external links; Site Audit and monitoring
- Perform keyword research and recommendations
- Perform competitor analysis
- Take active part in SEO work stream; Keeps up to date with latest SEO trends
- Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
- Work closely with the editorial teams to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant.
- Working with the SEO manager to ensure SEO is aligned with all digital channels to ensure optimum results.
- Integrating social media marketing into SEO campaign to boost natural link profile
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and producing accurate and timely reports in Excel and PowerPoint for internal and external stakeholders as per schedule or upon request
- Adherence to all relevant HMRC and all other regulatory accounting principles.
- To adhere to Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Familiar with WordPress CMS
- Experience with: Google Analytics, MOZ, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console.
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, macros, ALL formulas & shortcuts, etc.), Word & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
- Strong time management skills
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Fluent written and spoken English
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Private virtual GP access
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection and more
Equipment: Due to hybrid working laptops are provided.
Place of work: This exciting position is a full-time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply:
Please send your CV covering letter with notice and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.