- Business: emap
- Brand: Property Week
- Base Location: Croydon/Hybrid ( 3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £ competitive + uncapped commission
This role will focus initially on Property Week, one of the biggest and most valuable subscription brands within the emap business. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating brand specific sales and profitability targets, in accordance with the company strategic marketing plan
About us: Property Week is the leading news magazine in the commercial and residential property market. Packed with news, features, opinion and analysis, Property Week keeps readers fully briefed on all the latest information from the industry, including major property deals, development opportunities and investment prospects.
About you: You will be a highly motivated team player with a flair for customer engagement you will be highly professional and entrepreneurial with a sale focused attitude and have a strong commercial awareness. You will have experience of selling B2B products/solutions in a highly commercial, fast-paced environment. Experience within the media industry is advantageous.
- Grow the number of subscription renewals from existing customers, re-engage with lapsed and cancelled subscribers, and generate new subscription sales from both new and existing clients. Work towards weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals
- Reach agreed productivity goals: e.g., dials, attempted contacts, completed contacts and closed sales
- Ensure that sales activity KPI’s are achieved across your assigned customer base.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to monitor product development and engagement, and to proactively identify the best sales opportunities within the customer lifecycle
- Regularly feedback insight gained from the marketplace to the relevant stakeholders across the business
- Identify market trends that will help grow incremental revenues
- Liaise with other departments and stakeholders (marketing, editorial, advertising sales) to drive revenue opportunities
- Gain a deep understanding of the Property Week brand, its editorial strategy and audiences, and the brand’s primary selling points
- Develop robust sales reporting to show performance and uncover areas of opportunity
- Use the customer database to identify renewal cohorts, and to prospect for potential new customers
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers
- Rail season ticket loans
- Season travel ticket loan
- Private virtual GP access
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection and more
Equipment: Due to hybrid working laptops are provided.
Place of work: This exciting position is a full-time hybrid role. 2 days in the office, 3 days from home. This could change over time depending on business needs.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
How to apply: Please send your CV covering letter with notice and salary expectations to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.